wkwkwkwk;)

wkwkwkwk;)
PEMILIK SAH INI BLOGG !

Thursday, February 3, 2011

my FIRST ATM CARD+tragedy

$$$$$$$$$$$
sounds nice to hve but i dunno how was it .
as this is my frst tme . soo , ill gve a try on it this evening . weeeee~~!
duet2 ! MASYUKKKK !
kaykay , stop bout MONEY . now ! wht im trying to say will be really embarrasing for me . hehe:p
i juz fall down in front of such a lovely guy just right in front of his bike .
bullshitttt ! damn embarrasing !!!
tht tme i was walkng bck home from the shop ,as my mom asked me to buy some stuff . act , on tht tme i was just fnish tlking through my phne with my frnd and suddenly , and i dunno why i just fell down . and tht guy was tryng to avoid from me . soo , he did like wanna fell too but he manage to stop with his leg . as for me . i was already like a mad girl SHOUTING ! it was like ive been kidnapped by tht guy .
it was soooooooooooo damn MEMALUKAN . !!!!!!
huhuw:(
did scratch my arm . its not tht bad . i was about to cry when i look at it . and tht guy was like "ur u ok ? may i halp u ? whre is ur house? want me to help u thre ?"
and i was like "no . its oke . its my fault . sorry . bye ." while im trying to stand . but it doesn't work . coz suddenly my leg fell like cannot stand . i sit for awhile , he waited for me . ppl passing by was like looking at us like we had just meet in a big accident ., haha :D
sounds funny .. it is . until now , i kept laughing after i thnk about it . hahaha:))
i told my mom about it . and she was like "ur u oke ? want go clinic ? whre is it ? whre is wounds ? is it bad ? sit down first . come2 . sit here . let me take a lookk . whos tht person ? i wanna meet him . let me tell ur dad about this "
and i was like . "nothing la . siket ja . ta pyh clinic2 mua . jgn gtw ayh ky ? plsss.... "
she was like keep nagging at me and saying tht im not careful when im walking by the road .
im just laying down on my bed and sleep back until i postd this entri . hehehehehe:)
he is so nice . he help me back home . but until the stairs only lahh .
btw , sempat lg dy jual mnyk . !! ghghghgh:)
dy bg ak 6be dy pluss mnx 6be ak juaaa .
ak ta bg tpy ak amek 6be dy ja .
hehehehe:)
pndai2 la ak nk buat pa ngn 6be dy tuhh .

1 comment: