wkwkwkwk;)

wkwkwkwk;)
PEMILIK SAH INI BLOGG !

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I LAY MY LOVE ON U and I WANT IT THT WAY !

i lay my love on u .
its all i wanna do .
every tme i breathe i feel brand new
u open up my heart .
show me all ur love and walk right through
as i lay my love on u .
u are my fire the one desire
believe when i say , i want it tht way .
but we are two world apart , cant reach to ur heart
tell me why ain't nothng but a heartache . tell me why ain't but a mistke .
tell me why i never wanna hear u say tht i want it tht way
now i can see tht we've fallen apart from the way tht it used to be
NO MATTER THE DISTANCE I WANT U TO KNOW THT DEEP DOWN INSIDE OF ME
u are my FIRE the one DESIRE !!!
looking back on the thngs ive done . i was trying to be someone . i played my part keep u in the dark . now let me show u the shape of my heart .
so many words for the broken heart .
its hard to see in the crimson love its hard to breathe walk with me and mybe
night of light so soon become wild and free i could feel the sun your every wish will be done they tell me . tell me wyh i cant be thre whre u are ?thres somethng missing in my heart ,
live goes on like never end . ice of stone of the server train they never say forever the age of believe
thres no whre to run i had no place to go . surrender my heart , body and soul .....

No comments:

Post a Comment