wkwkwkwk;)

wkwkwkwk;)
PEMILIK SAH INI BLOGG !

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

L O V E D R U N K :)

having you is the most precious thing
having you is the biggest thing ever happen to me
having you is the most favourite moment
having you by my side makes me smile :)
having you by my side makes me understand the meaning of love,sacrifice,trust and honesty .
we go through everything together , u never live me . with lots of patience u entertain each of my way of behaving . and thts what makes me love u . loving u is not a waste for me . loving u as who u are is what i take , not how u look and who u are to others ...
trusting others tht i've known before is hard . but for u its getting easier .
it is bcoz i love you . i love you ubby .
i used to love drunk . love drunk on you <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment