wkwkwkwk;)

wkwkwkwk;)
PEMILIK SAH INI BLOGG !

Sunday, March 13, 2011

HANYA KERNA KAU YG CUKOP INDAHH !

thx ubby ! u r here ! u came bck . and pls . nver evr go awy . i need u .
ubby , abby syg ubby sgt3 ! ubby ttap xkesahh , wlauon dh bkalikalii abby saketkan aty ubby sbb u'll still forgive me even i've kill u .thts my promise !! ubby , u r the sunshine of my life . u brought up the light tht hve been shut for such a long time ago , abby xtahukk nk ckp cam mnerr tme tuhh . hppy sgt . sbb tuhh abby diam jepp tme abby tny smlm . bkn xsudii syg but, trllu trharu larr .. ubby !!! ilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilysfdm !!!
and for now i declared u are my one and only SUNSINE and UBBY !!
and for now i declared u are mine and im yours !!
and for now i declared there will be only u tht i'll love !!
and FOREVER and ALWAYS , I'LL LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART ,ubby !!

No comments:

Post a Comment