wkwkwkwk;)

wkwkwkwk;)
PEMILIK SAH INI BLOGG !

Friday, December 17, 2010

YOU AND ME !

ily b ! cyg sygg b cgt2 ! now in my world is just u and me ! with you and me tonight !! u and me tonight !!! will alwys love u ! for me the past was a mistake ! u make me relize it just now ! u brought tht shine in me !
my sunshine ! chyaku ! its u ! onlyy u tht ill thnk about ! its our theme song !
to my ***** ! my CORRECTER ! weeee~~! lapp u lahh ! past was a HUGE mistake !!!
today was the correction of yesterday ! im soo sory to say this ! u r just nightmare for me ! soo sorryyyy ! haha:) im meen ! i know but i hve to as tht was the truth! it is the fact tht i should knew from the day u hve to walk and get out of my lfe(past) ! ermm , sblom neyy mybe ak trllu brhrap sgt at dy but when my b came in it makes me relize tht ak xprlukn dy 2 dh dan dy pon tgh hp[y wif his SI BULAN PURNAMA YG xpnh wujud tuhh ! dh la ky ? ampa xyah la tao biaa ini jdy SECRET antr ak,my b and org yg brkait(my past and si bulan purnama)

ilysfdmmm b !!! muachhh3 !! b im soorryy cyg kna ckp bout my past gk sket ! sooryy ky ? bout our RULES xjln ag kn ??

;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment