wkwkwkwk;)

wkwkwkwk;)
PEMILIK SAH INI BLOGG !

Saturday, December 4, 2010

SYUKUR !

ak dpat mrsa dsygi sblom neyy !

once i eat it , i'll think about u !
once i read it , i'll think about u !
once i touch it , i'll think about u !
once i saw it , i'll think about u !
it seems like everything i do will be conectd to our past . it is still stong in my mind . i know ! i should be forgetting u as it is almost a month snce we says GOODBYE ! But as i says before , it is soo strong for me to get rid of it . im really hoping tht u would be here to help me in the process of of DELETING u and our past from my mind
plss:'(
ohh my GOD !
i've never thought tht it would be this hard for me to get through !
help me in the process of forgetting him
i need to go on but i cant !
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment