wkwkwkwk;)

wkwkwkwk;)
PEMILIK SAH INI BLOGG !

Thursday, December 30, 2010

perfect two ~!

are we ? yess we are ! as wht we thnk we is the perfect two ! haha:) pasann smcm rte ? bia ahhh ! ad ak keasahh korunk na pk peaa ! its mylfe and him ! to u dear , ily ! thts all i could say .babe me and u , we're the perfect two . u can be the prince and i can your princess , you can be the sweet tooth i can be the dentist , you can be the heart tht i spill on the pages , u can be the pencil and i can be the paper . don't know if i could ever be without u coz boyy u complete me
coz u're apple to my pie .
u're the straw to my barry .
u're the smoke to my high .
and u're the one i wanna marry !
coz u're the one for me
coz im the one for u .
u take the both of us
and we're the PERFECT TWO !!
ily biee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment