wkwkwkwk;)

wkwkwkwk;)
PEMILIK SAH INI BLOGG !

Sunday, December 5, 2010

6/12/2010


22 days more to the day tht im NOT waiting for ! which is the day tht i will recieve my result for PMR ! arggggggghhhh ! can i not to take it ??
i dun want to know , it is soo scary ohhhh ! but i know tht i hve to ! i MUST take it:(
this thing will show how am i along the past three years spending my time at SMK CONVENT PULAU TIKUS ! look at tht ! it is my schoool! the plce whre i make a lot of stufff ! many thing hppend thre ! haha;) im happy being a CPTARIAN !=)
but im gonna leave tht plce soon ! huhuw;'( how sad ! im gonna leave my bloved frnd ! my table,my chair,my toilet,my mirror,my stairs and the most imprtnt MY MEMORY! teachers??? they belongs to sad memory ! haha;) but not all of them juz for some teachers tht i "TRUELY LOVE THEM" ! its all about my school !
byee smk Cicak Patah Tulang(smk convent pulau tikus)
gonna miss u !
ouhhh yaaa ! im gonna miss the moment whre i wait for the bus at "OUR BUSSTOP"
dun worry ! i will always be the RAPID regular customer or im quite well-known as ANAK-ANAK RAPID !!wkwkwkwkwkw:p
Ddun worry ayah ! anith akn sllu naik bus ! itu adalah kenderaan kesayangan+kegemaran saya ! ia sgt memudahkan ! luas,besar,tinggi,dingin,xkotor sgtt,pemandunya sgt2 berdedikasi !
p/s:MAJULAH RAPID UTK NEGARA !

No comments:

Post a Comment