wkwkwkwk;)

wkwkwkwk;)
PEMILIK SAH INI BLOGG !

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

10/11/2010

ney sptotny post for 5/10 ary 2..agk trlwat..
soo ENJOYYY!
going through hardship and easy living with you all this while makes me in really difficultness to forgeting you..coz i share tears,laugh,joy,EMPTY,love and everything with you.with you makes me happy..that will never can be said by words..only God knows it..really hoping all those sweet moment could juz dissappear.now u're not more than friend.and i know u are starting to forget me.but it not easy for me .coz for me in 2 month 8 days is sucha long tme..everything u gave and did to me makes me feel it is too DEEP and very LONG!our relationship is too meaningful.!.i feel empty without ur word,mssage,calls!i need it its like my magic potion to make me stop feeling addicting.!..fyi,i will never let u go out of my mind and my litlle small HEART which will alwys thnking and loving u..!bcoz im really not tht strong to did tht.hope we can still be friend and can still meet each others even thre is no more our late tittle as COUPLE!! Even if u have found my replacement as i know tht uve said b4 'ONCE U GET OUT OF MY LIFE ILL STOP LOVING U'!!
tht words mkes me fear to face all my day coming on..but for me as we are not in thth term i will always love u as much as i could!!
coz.., u know want to why???
coz u are my first love thth i will can NEVER forget!!
in this 2 days time tht i never heard any news on u it makes me feel like a cat mother losing her child..i tried not to entertain tht feeling but why it keeps attending in my mind..!WHY???as i am thinking of u.how about u..?mybe u'hve found someone else rte??nvm.i redha..coz i know for u its not to deep or meaningful as u'hve experience ths many tme b4..nvm im happy if u u're happy!(as i smile i smile but deep inside i cry when i see u with others)..i'll pray for ur health,wealth,loveand everythng to be in good situation..!
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment